The LVBE took part in the world’s largest plant pathology conference in Lyon from August 20 to 25, 2023, presenting 4 Posters!
- International Congress of Plant Pathology, ICPP, is promoting World-Wide Plant Health and Food Security, and it has attracted in 2023 more than 2400 participants from 88 countries.
- ICPP fosters cooperation between plant pathologists from developed and emerging countries.
ICPP fosters intense scientific discussions between young scientists and experienced researchers.
- ICPP fosters interactions between academia and industry, offering the opportunity for company representatives to connect with conference delegates and providing them a platform to showcase products and get global visibility
- ICPP conference series has a long tradition of 55 years, and is the place where the eminent Jakob Eriksson Prize for distinct achievements in the field of plant pathology is awarded.
- The ICPP2023 has a rich scientific programme with 2 plenary, 6 keynotes, more than 50 concurrent sessions, several round-tables, 7h30 dedicated to about 1000 posters viewing and about 20 pre-congress satellite meetings.
- The ICPP2023 militates for the recognition of Plant Pathology and Plant Health within the ONE-HEALTH, in the city of Lyon where this globalized concept was invented by the veterinarian Claude Bourgelat in the 18th century.